Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Museum Hill Botanical Garden of Santa Fe





 This botanical garden was beautiful and the weather in Santa Fe helped to increase the visual effects. During my stay I kept saying "Wow, these are some amazing cloud formations!" My friends probably thought I had been living under a rock or something. I mean who is blown away by clouds, but that is what happened. The clouds in Santa Fe were massive! These are the type of clouds that people would stare at and see different animals floating in the sky. Also, I should mention that there was a lightning storm dancing in the mountains during my night drive from Albuquerque airport to Santa Fe. That was a pretty spectacular show. It wasn't scary since it was off in the distance, but I had to keep reminding myself to look at the road and to stop gaping.



No comments:

Post a Comment