Friday, April 19, 2013

Baby Orca at the Aquarium


I went to the Nagoya Port Aquarium with a friend of mine who has a 2 year old daughter. We thought it would be fun for her, but it turned out to be more fun for us. I guess having a child gives adults an excuse to go the aquarium!



A baby Orca had been born to the Pod at this aquarium.



So cute! Although, I do feel a little bad that he or she will be living at this aquarium for the rest of his/her life. Hmmm, I wonder if there is a better way to teach kids about marine life without taking them away from their home or destroying their environment.....Unfortunately, I have no answers. All I can do is share the joy this Orca pod brought to the families visiting.






This baby Orca liked to spin in the water. Such a playful Orca!






Feeding time!


No comments:

Post a Comment