Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nakatsugawa, Japan: Curves and Patterns


 Sometimes we can find curves and patterns in places we least expect. Of course, in nature it happens most often.


I don't know what caused the rocks to become yellow, but it made the rocks stand out in the water. I wished I could have gotten closer, but it was a restricted area. Apparently, some of the river water is collected for use (where I don't know, maybe in Nakatsugawa?)


 I really liked the lace like pattern that came out of this photograph. It made the water seem soft and gentle.


Please excuse the finger in the lens. I keep forgetting that my GoPro is a wide angle lens meaning that it will capture anything that slips past the sides of the camera. Otherwise, I wanted to share the view of the mountains. It was late afternoon and the sunlight was comforting in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment