Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome to Iwana No Sato


 This area is in Nakatsugawa (about 2 hours by car from Nagoya). It is a popular place for people to escape to for the summer. I was here in February, so it was freezing. I've heard in the summers it is a wonderful place to escape the heat of Nagoya.


I couldn't get enough of the crystal clear (almost) turquoise blue water.


It was wonderful to spend the day with nature.


The path is set with stone steps, but still be careful of your footing.


Welcome to Iwana No Sato!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nature pictures!


    By the way, I have my own blog which focuses on Asian culture and entertainment such as video games and I wonder if it is possible for you to view it and tell me what you think please: http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nature pictures


    By the way, I have my own blog which focuses on Asian culture and entertainment such as video games and I wonder if it is possible for you to view it and tell me what you think please: http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete