Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ise, Japan: Ise Shrine Naiku


I have to say Naiku is very beautiful. With the trees, mountains and river running through it; it's hard to resist.


The air here is so fresh. I always think it's strange when people say that, but now I see what people are saying. The air just has a different quality to it compared to the city.



Crossing over the bridge you will find these breathtaking views. It doesn't take your breath away just because of how beautiful it is, but also with the wind chill. Don't worry if you visit in summer you will probably wish for the wind to greet you.


During the Spring this area would be amazing to see. I'm sure there are plenty of Cherry Trees around here. 



 The garden is huge and well taken cared of.




On the day I visited it was the morning of New Year's Eve so everyone was making their pilgrimages to the Miya's around the Shrine.








A few more fun shots with my GoPro. I'm always (okay, I've only used it twice, but so far 100% of the time!) happily surprised by the photos I take with it. 


I have so much more to share with you, so make sure to check out the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment