Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Atsuta Shrine: At Jingumae Station

 As I mentioned in my previous post, the trees here are beautiful! I couldn't stop looking up! After walking around all day in the heat it was a pleasant way to end my walk.








 Would you believe this is all in the middle of a city? You can't even hear any of the traffic noise in here.


 This is me being covert and taking a photo of the man who works at the Shrine. I didn't have enough guts to go up to him and ask if I could take his photo......but maybe you will!





 This man stole my idea!

Just kidding! I know everybody does this, who could resist!

 
 I found the pond that is pretty much a haven for turtles...and Koi apparently, but it's difficult to see them unless they are bright orange.


 Like this guy.

I think he wanted his picture taken....so I obliged.


 A bridge that you can't cross over....only look at.


I don't know why, but I liked the fact that there was only one pigeon sitting on the Torii gate. You'd think there would be more.

Okay, I know I promised roosters, but you will have to wait until my next post to see them. But, I promise I have them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment