Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nagoya: Sister Cities Park Part IV

 This was a beautiful sculpture and I think is very fitting to represent the American part of the park.....

 A etching of the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood!

 Replicas of the original



 This little butterfly (at least I think it is a butterfly and not a moth) caught my attention while I was taking photos. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

 A replica of the original again.

 A close-up of the eagle.

 The plaque explaining the stars.

 Again, these are replicas.







As you can see there were quite a few. Unfortunately, I didn't recognize many of the names. I only posted the stars with the names that I know of.

There are still a few more pictures left of these series. I hope these interest you as much as they interested me. Please leave a comment letting me know what you think! I am always looking to improve my blog and photography! Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. haha I didnt know we have that .... XD
    but nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete