Friday, July 15, 2011

Lan No Yakata: An Orchid Garden In Nagoya....Part I

 I don't know about everybody else, but I love Orchids! They are difficult to grow so I am always amazed with Orchid Gardens that can grow so many different kinds of Orchids like it is the easiest plant to grow.











 I really liked these palm trees, because it made me feel like I was at a resort and not in Nagoya trying to beat the humidity.

 I liked these two chairs, perfect for a couple to sit down and enjoy the beautiful garden.





 This Orchid was interesting in that it has a pocket like pouch on its body.







 I really loved the details of this Orchid, the stripes and colors...

This Orchid has very delicate looking petals, which you can see in the next photo.

 What do you think?



This is only the beginning of the garden. Watch out for the following posts as there are many more beautiful flowers that I would like to show you! If you have the opportunity I highly recommend that you stop by in person. It only costs 700 yen to enter the garden. I have to say compared to the other things that you could do, this is one of the cheapest places to visit in Nagoya. Also, there are no long lines to get in since it is not a highly advertised spot for tourists or couples to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment