Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fireworks at Minato-ku Summer Festival Nagoya, Japan....Part II Fini















A heart

A rabbit

Tako or Octopus

A star

A heart shot right-side up!
























Here is the final post from the Summer festival in Minato-ku on July 18th. It was a fun day! We ate a lot and got to see a lot of traditional and non-traditional Japanese features. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and if you haven't had the opportunity to go to a summer festival I hope you make the time to! It's an experience that I think people should have at least once. Definitely try the food!

3 comments:

  1. はなびいいいいい:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!!! I love the last two ESPECIALLY, and the gold bursties after the heart shot. GORGEOUS. I want to hang these on my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you liked them! (^o^)y

    ReplyDelete