Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nabana No Sato

 The first of many flowers that I took pictures of at Nabana. I have no idea what kind of flower this is, but I liked it so here it is!





 Begonia house. There were so many different colors of Begonias. I've never seen so many in one place.

 Hanging flowers in the Begonia house...is this a Begonia too? I don't know the different species of flowers so please forgive me if you do know.







 Here is a view of all the different colors that were available. It was like this all around the room, plus the flowers that were hanging from the ceiling.

 Another hanging flower pot.

 This was in the next room that is connected to the Begonia house. Again, I have no idea what this flower is called, but it's Pretty!



 Some foliage.

 And some more foliage.

 Here is Sato looking at some flowers. You can see some of the hanging flowers.

 Here is a wide view of what the rooms looked like, with the hanging flowers and potted flowers.





 Maybe some kind of moss?? All I know is this was growing on the ground like moss and it had a very interesting texture.

See? Interesting texture, no?



 This flower was really interesting. The pink part is the flower. I've never seen flower grow like this before.



 These looked like cat tails. They were all fuzzy.....and pink. Ok, cat's don't have pink fur, but other than that they look like cat tails.





 Sato not being able to pose normally for a picture.

 Sato and I in front of some more Begonias.

 This pond had Begonia petals floating on the water.

 Close up of the pond with the floating Begonias.



 Dahilas! This is the Cosmos and Dahlia field. I liked the Dahlias the best. Apparently, they pull out the cosmos and replace them with other plants for the winter. They light up the park for Christmas time.

 A close-up of the Dahlia flower.


 The Field of Cosmos. Say Bye, because they won't be here for much longer!

 The view of the entire Cosmos field.

 Sato making a face, because he didn't want me to take his picture. lol

 Sato and his mom in front of the Cosmos field.

Sato and I in front of the Cosmos field. Ok, I'm done with the flower pictures! This is the last one. Hopefully, you enjoyed at least some of them!

2 comments: