Monday, October 4, 2010

A Cat In The Car....Wait, In A Car?

 This is an ordinary car that was in front of us, except.......

There is a cat walking around freely IN THE CAR! That orange-y blob in the middle next to the lady's head and bun is the cat on the front dash! I would have had a much better picture for you when it was sitting in the back window and meowing, except I was so shocked that there was a live cat walking around freely in the car, that I didn't even think about my camera until after the cat had moved. It would have been a perfect picture...if I HAD MY CAMERA READY! You do not understand how bummed I am that I couldn't show you a better picture. The car turned left not too long after I took this photo. If I am lucky I will see this car with the cat in it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment