Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sakae nights

This is a picture of the Nagoya TV Tower and some billboards in a park. Yeah, that's Coach on the left, they have a lot of stores here.


Sato and I thought this billboard with the Kewpie doll on it was funny. Usually Ad's have famous people advertising and getting people's attention, but on this one they used the Kewpie Doll.

In this picture 3 different department stores are visible. A subway entrance is visible on the lower right hand side.

Here is another subway entrance on the lower left side. I like the heart advertisement on the side of the department store. Not that I remember what the Ad was for, just that it was so simple.

I had no particular reason for taking this picture, but the lights on the side of the LeJac building were flashing and I wanted to see if I could capture them. I was able to catch the lights in a moment when they had flashed on! Also, here is a shot of a taxi, just to let you know Nagoya is full of taxi's! It's ridiculous, there are more taxi's than people to use them and at least half, if not more, of the cars on the road are taxi's. I say some of the taxi's need to go, but that's just me.

Sato and I went to the Nagoya 109 movie theatre to watch Resident Evil 4.....it was alright. I had more fun taking pictures from the top of the building. In this picture you can see a different view of Nagoya and 2 trains going by. One was an express train so it is the stream of lights on the left hand side. The local train you can see the windows of the train in the middle of the picture. Underneath the raised railroad you can see a parking lot full with cars.

Here is a full view of Sakae from the top of the Nagoya 109 Cinemas building. There is so much lights from the city that stars are not visible. I haven't seen stars since I left Washington almost 2 weeks ago!

I had to take a picture of this building. It is a college building, but the architecture is just really interesting. It was made to look like a spiral going up towards the sky. I really like this building, never been inside, but I can appreciate it from the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment